Last updated: Sep 16th, 2012
We collect, store, use and protect your personal information in a transparent way in full accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
By registering your details with Dinnr.co.uk or with our iOS App, you consent to the collection and processing your personal data as set out in this Policy.
Collection and Use of Information
Dinnr Ltd may collect the following data:
- Information about you including but not limited to your name and contact details which you provided while filling out our electronic forms on the website www.dinnr.co.uk or our iOS App - Dinnr
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our site or iOS app, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services
- Information about you from the requests and other messages you submit to this website or iOS App and the e-mails or letters you send to us
- Information about your visit to this website or the iOS App including but not limited to weblogs, traffic and location data or any other communication information
- Information from surveys conducted by Dinnr Ltd from time to time. However, you are not obliged to respond to them
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site or iOS App and of the fulfilment of your orders
The personal data collected by Dinnr.co.uk (owned Dinnr Ltd) may be used:
- To meet any request you make on this website or our iOS App and deliver the services you demand
- To adhere to any contractual Agreements entered into by our website or iOS App users
- To contact you where it is necessary concerning this website services
- To keep you informed of Dinnr Ltd services and news
- To improve and develop our service by monitoring website and iOS App usage
- To notify you about changes to this our services
- For survey purposes
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
When you use this website or iOS App, Dinnr.co.uk may set and access cookies on your browser for the following purposes:
- To remember your login or to keep session information
- To make the website or iOS App work more effectively
- Anonymous cookies are used to analyse how many visitors come to the site and to track how they use it
You may refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser setting which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies or by clearing your cookies. However, if you do that, your use of our website may be adversely affected.
On this website, we are using information about your visit to serve you relevant advertisements on other websites, including Google, across the Internet. This is achieved by placing a cookie on your browser which is then called upon by a third-party website which then serves you our ad. Never in this process is personally identifiable information passed between us and the website serving the ad.
This is a common practice on the internet and you can learn more about it here.
As Dinnr.co.uk may include links as well as banner advertisements of/to third parties which use information about your visits to this and other websites. Dinnr does not control the dissemination of their cookies. You should check relevant third party website for more information about this.
Dinnr Ltd shares your personal information with our staff and contractors only to the extent and for the purpose for which it was supplied. Dinnr’s personal database will be one of the transferred assets in the case of acquisition of our assets by a third party. We may also release information relating to you if we are required to do so by legal process or in response to a subpoena, court order or other legitimate request by an authority.
We do not disclose the data you provided to us to any other third parties unless you have specifically consented to it or for the purposes of complying with a legal or regulatory requirement. We may use data or allow relevant third parties to market to you if you have agreed to this option.
The security of your data is a matter of great importance to us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. Dinnr Ltd protects your personal information by means of a unique password. Yet, it is your responsibility to safeguard your password. Do not share this information with anyone.
Will will be using a SSL connection on our website when we collect your requests and billing information. But please remember, even if Dinnr Ltd uses sophisticated encryption we cannot guarantee the security of the transmission of information over the internet. You should realise that such transmission is conducted at your own risk. However information will be kept on secure servers and key information encrypted if transmitted by Dinnr.
We do not store credit card details.
Other Website Links
Access and Update
Our website and iOS users have the right to:
- Login, correct and amend certain details at any time
- Ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold by making request to admin@Dinnr.co.uk. Dinnr.co.uk is entitled to charge you a standard fee for this service but it would be unusual if we do so.
- Ask us to stop using your personal data or contacting you in the future with special offers or news of new services
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you. We will give you the option to opt out of our marketing communications or emails. If you would like to change these preferences then you should use the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails or contact us.
All information incorporated within Dinnr.co.uk and the Dinnr iOS App has been created for and behalf of Dinnr Ltd. Unauthorised use of Dinnr trademarks, trade names and logos is prohibited.
Complains or Queries
Dinnr Ltd intends to meet the highest standards when collecting and using your personal information. In any case you suspect that our collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate we encourage you to bring it to our attention. We are happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed.
Dinnr Ltd gives no guarantee of the continued existence or availability of any options presented on this site or the iOS App. By using Dinnr.co.uk or the Dinnr iOS App, you assume the risk that the information on this web site may be incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or may not meet your requirements.
Any interpretation of this website’s content, claims or disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts under English law.
Please, email Dinnr Ltd if you have any issues, comments or questions about the above on admin@Dinnr.co.uk